Forum Thread: Glassy Style ?

Hey gays, from a while i was wondering about these kind of design wich almost can be used for the fourms naviggation bar, etc.

you can see in the picture below what i mean, these glass textures, i have been already searching about tutorials on how to do such things, and i only found a glass pictures !

so if any one can help me or tell me about the name of these things or any tutorial it will be very helpful ..

thanks :)

Image via

2 Responses

i dont need to apply this effect on a text, i need to learn how i can do it on a shape ..

Share Your Thoughts

  • Hot
  • Active