In this tutorial, we learn how to blast effect a picture in Adobe Photoshop. First, open up a picture in Photoshop, then go to filter, then blur, and radial blur. Change the amount to 77, the blur method to 200m, and the quality to best. After this, hit "ctrl+I" to invert the colors. When you are done with this step, the picture will look like it has been blasted! To make this more different, you can change the colors on the picture or add in any other settings that you prefer. When finished, save the image on your computer and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades