Tutorial on how to create realistic reflections on Photoshop with the objects. Take a base ball image then open layer pallet and duplicate the base ball layer its shortcut is Ctrl j. Go to image menu adjust the canvas size change height to 200 and anchor to the top then click OK then go to edit select transform change to flip vertical, select move tool then move the base ball vertically down change opacity to four percent. Finally go to filter select blur then motion blur with an angle 90 degrees then click OK and change the Gradient.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades