This video shows you how to remove a tattoo from a photograph using Photoshop. First, select the tattoo using the pen tool, to get a very accurate line around the tattoo. Make sure the "Paths" button is punched in. Drag the mouse and click several times to make a path around the tattoo. Right click on the path and choose "make selection". Feather the selection with a feather radius of about 8 pixels. Use the clone stamp tool and a large size brush. Hover outside the selection and click to sample it. Then click over the selection several times until the tattoo is completely removed. If there are any places that are blurred or not quite right, you can touch up those places individually. Using this method, you can remove tattoos from photos.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades