Watch this video to learn how to enlarge a person's breasts in Photoshop. Select the picture you wish to enlarge. Then drag it to your desktop. Open Photoshop where you can use CS4. Click on "Filter menu" and select "Liquify" option. Then use the "Bloat" tool, make sure to adjust the brush size to the breast then select one at a time to enlarge. And there, it's all done. Look at the difference! The new picture you can save with any other name.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades