In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a digital sunburn using Adobe Photoshop. Begin by importing the image into the program. Then use the masking tool and select the areas of the skin that you want to sunburn. Now select a reddish color and use the brush tool to paint the select areas. Then click on the masking tool to create a selection use the marquee tool to invert the selection. Now right-click on the selection and select Inverse Selects. Then go to Image, click on Regulations and select Curves. Now insert 3 points: down in the dark tones, in the middle the mid-tones and aloft the clear tones. Now lower the curve of the mid-tones and dark tones. Finish by eliminating the selection. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy using Photoshop to enhance Photos and would like to learn how to create a sunburn in an image to amke a person appear darker.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades