In this tutorial, we learn how to make breasts appear larger using Photoshop. First, open up the image you want to change inside of Photoshop. Next, go to "filter", then choose "liquefy". Choose the float tool and then set the brush size to a size you want the breasts to be. Stay in the same spot while you boost the breasts, making small movements, so you don't create an unrealistic image. If you are using a close up, use the dodge tool to give the breasts color, then use the burn tool to add a more natural look. Using these tools you will be able to boost the size of your breasts in pictures within just seconds!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades