In order to make a brushed metal effects in Photoshop you should first go to your gradient tool and select a dark grey or a black and click okay. Shift and drag your mouse to create the gradient. Next, go to filter, Noise, and then add noise and change the percent to 40% and click okay. Now, go to blur and ocean blur and change the angle to 0 and distance to 100 pixels. Now, for the sides to look like brushed metal, crop those sides out. Now you have a metal effect. To make a screw, click on the ellipse tool and make a circle in the middle. Click on gradient overlay and set it to radial and click on reverse. Change the black to a darker gray. Now, select the rectangle tool and make a small rectangle across your screen and add a color overlay of the dark gray from the circle. Go to inner shadow and put this on black and 75% opacity. Now drag the rectangle over to the circle so it acts as a groove to the nail! Now, size this screw down and apply transformation. Now, you have your screw and you can just copy this layer and add them where you would like!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades