This video shows how to make a YouTube Subscribe button with Photoshop. First go to File>New, or ctrl + N. Make the size 960x150. Set the resolution to whatever you like. In this case we set it to 300. Go to the Rectangle Tool, and go to the Rounded Rectangle Tool. Make a Subscribe button that appears to be about the right size. For the background, use the color #fedd33. Now select the text tool. Make the font size 10, font Calibri Bold. Change the color to a dark brown (#703d00). In order to transform the size of anything, press ctrl + T. Now, to make the border, make a brown rounded rectangle slightly bigger than the last one, and in the list of layers, drag it so that it is below the yellow rounded rectangle. Use your arrow keys to align it. Next you put on a gradient. Double click on the first shape and check Gradient Overlay. If it goes back to the default color, click on the gradient preview, select the gradient black to white, and insert your own name under Name. Then click on the color selector, then select the same yellow. Drag the color selector until it looks good. Then double click on shape 2 (the brown background), and lower the opacity a bit. Now you have a Subscribe button made from scratch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades