We've all come across a magazine cover or two that made us stop in our tracks and take a second look...
But for a lot of these covers, the magazine editors use Photoshop to make "enhancements" where needed. While Kate Upton may not need this particular enhancement, one of the most popular Photoshopping tricks for pictorials is still digital breast enlargement.
So, even if you don't have a GQ cover model on deck in your photo booth, you can still create those magazine-cover breasts with Photoshop and any old pic you find on the web. But the key to bigger boobs in PS? The Liquify tool.
Now, every video you've probably seen uses the Liquify tool to enhance those jugs, but in the video above, he only gives a slight bump up in size, so as not to distort the arms, shoulder and ribs, as other Photoshoppers tend to do when they get carried away taking As to DDs. What does this mean? More realistic-looking fake boobs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades