This video tutorial speaks about how to create a dramatic effect to an image using only Camera Raw in the Bridge program of Photoshop. In this example, the picture was first brought into the program and the fill light was turned upwards in order to lighten up the dark foreground. The white balance of the picture was changed to cloudy to add a nice effect and the color temperature was changed to make the picture appear warmer. The various parts of the picture can then be changed individually by using adjustment brushes. By following the various steps in the video, the viewer should be able to add interesting color to an otherwise plain picture without the immediate use of Photoshop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades