This video shows the method to do weight loss using Photoshop. Open the image and go to 'Filters' and 'Liquify'. Click on the 'Forward Warp Tool' on the left. Zoom into the back area and drag the mouse in towards the body to make it thin. Keep the 'Brush Pressure' high to get a sharp result. 'Brush Size' determines how large the brush is and the area affected by it. Use the 'Pucker Tool' and click on the ass to reduce it. Reduce the sides of the ass by 'Forward Warp Tool' and reduce the sides of the ass. Click 'OK'. Click on the 'Patch Tool' and make an outline of the area which you want to get rid. Drag the mouse from inside the outline to a smooth area which you want to replace and let go the mouse. Use the 'Clone Stamp Tool' for areas where 'Patch Tool' doesn't work well. Hold the 'Alter' option and sample the area. Brush the area which you want to fix. Use the 'Liquify' option to lean the areas of the body again. This finishes the task.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades