Oftentimes, a photo may not capture the true vibrancy of color in real life, but Photoshop can fix that. Photos with lots of color can be given even greater hue saturation by adding extreme contrast in Photoshop. By using multiple effects, including overlay blend modes and noise across multiple layers, a picture's color intensity can be made more bold with these techniques. By following the steps in this video, colors can be made more vibrant using extreme contrast with Photoshop software.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades