The video is basically about how to modify the focal point of the image. When the image has some stuff on the background and when you want the viewers to focus more on one particular area and making the rest of the image darker, you need to modify the light values of the image, which will be taught in this video. This can be done by just selecting the area, which you need to highlight on the image by giving some border and then add curves. In the curves the area is made darker than the rest by customizing the curves and then inverted so only the selected region gets brighter. The image may not look, so you then click on the filter and select Gaussian blur and then adjust the radius say about around 40 and click OK. Then you can change the opacity of things by adjusting it for around 60-80%. And this is the way you can make the viewers to focus on one particular region on the image leaving the rest of the image darker.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades