In this tutorial video, YouTube user "inteltuts" discusses ways to use Photoshop CS4 to help make better looking product pictures, as a way to attract costumers to your online products. Using a black telephone as an example, he first shows how the opacity, linear dodge, and brush tools can help make a product image look shiner, sleeker and brighter. He goes onto create what he calls "glints", which are subtle reflections and areas of sparkling light that he places across the image. Lastly, he uses a uses a soft edged brush tool to help create a subtle glow around these reflections or sparkles, making it look even more attractive and enticing. By the end of his video, inteltuts has managed to transform what was originally an old looking telephone into a brighter, sleeker and shiner looking product through the use of Photoshop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades