Don't know how to add some line frames in Photoshop? Well, this video teaches the viewers how to exactly add line frames, or borders for their images using Photoshop. First of all, change the background layer into a normal layer. Next, go to image size and add in some more pixels in order to allow room for the border. Next, add another layer and set it to transparent. Now select where you want your border to be, then go to strokes, and select a color. At this point, the viewer should have a border around the selected area of the selected color. By adding variations to this process, the viewers can change and have any borders they want.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades