Adding motion to graphics using Photoshop can create an exciting and dynamic effects. Select a picture you want to add motion to. First, duplicate the background layer. Then under Filters, select blur, and then select Motion Blur. Then you set the angle of the Motion Blur. You can select any direction and also set the intensity of the blur by setting the distance setting. Then you will need select the eraser tool and select under Options select the brush. Chose a soft edge brush and erase over the area you want to remove the motion effect, thus giving only the area you want to have the motion effect and retaining the detail of the original photo.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades