In this video, we learn how to add ray so flight through trees in Photoshop. First, open up Photoshop and open up your picture. Now, go to your channels and choose the one with the most contrast by looking at all of the options. Now, duplicate the layer and go to "image", "adjustments", and then "levels". Now, make the image a lot darker, looking at the image preview as you go. When finished, click "ok", then select this layer and press "control", then click". Go back to the regular image, then go to the layers palette, create a new layer, then fill in with white. Next, deselect and duplicate the layer, then go into "filter", "blur", and "radio blur". Apply around 60, then make sure it's on zoom instead of spin. Now you will see a burst of light going through your tree, save and you're finished! You can continue to tweak this as you need, so continue to edit the image as you see necessary.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades