In this how to video, you will learn how to add tattoos to a body part using Adobe Photoshop. First, open both of the images in Photoshop. Next, copy and paste the tattoo image into the body image. From here, lower the opacity of the tattoo so that the white becomes invisible. Increase the opacity of the black area of the tattoo. Next, place the tattoo to where you want it to appear on the body. Once this is done, take the eraser tool and erase the areas where the tattoo is not overlapping the body area. Once this is done, your tattoo edit is now complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades