Yanik Chauvin teaches us how to add texture to a reflection in Photoshop in this tutorial. To start, add a basic reflection to the item you want a reflection on. Now, reduce the opacity of the layer and bring it down to 25%. Next, add a new layer and paint in a gradient white to transparent. Make sure your first gradient selection is selected. Now, click and drag and you will see the reflection diffused. Next select the blur option, then click on motion blur and put the distance at 20 pixels. This will give the image a new look and it will look far more realistic than it did before! Save this and now you are finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades