The PhotoshopUniverse team effectively teaches a method of adding a watermark to an image, as a security feature to make it harder to copy or steal. Instructions are simple and easy to follow, using as an example a photo of two girls that one might have in his or her family album. Using Photoshop, the text that will become the watermark is added, rotated and patterned across the entire image. To finalize the watermark, the opacity is edited to a desired value so that it does not interfere with one's ability to view the image.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades