In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to add a watermark to an image using Adobe Photoshop. Begin by importing the image into the program. Select the Horizontal Type Mask Tool under the Text tool. Then select the font color, type and size. Now type in the text and click out of it when finished. Then press the Control and J key to open the text into a layer. Click on the layer and select the style. Now finish by editing and customizing the text. This video will benefit those viewers who have created an image and would like to learn how to add a watermark to their image to claim copyright.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades