In this video we are going to light cast a window so we can add more focus to the photos. First take unremarkable photo, then find a window image to transfer and select all Ctrl+a. After that copy it to the previous image. Click layer 1, then select the white space in the window that allows the sun light to pass by using magic tool quick select the part of the window. Delete the layer, after that go to adjustment layer, select levels. Adjust the level so that the color of the window is darker than the image. Then inverse it by Ctrl +I and add Gaussian blur to 3 pixels. Adjust the window on the image in such a way to attract the viewers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades