In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to apply a digital tattoo using Adobe Photoshop. Begin by adding the image and tattoo image into the program. Then drag the tattoo image over the image. Now in the layer menu, change Normal to Modify. Now re-size the tattoo image to a preferred size (PC: Control and T, Mac: Command and T). Now right-click the tattoo image and select warp. Form the image so that it is perpendicular to the skin and decrease the Opacity. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy editing images to enhance them and would like to learn how to apply a digital tattoo to make a person look like they have a tattoo, when they really don't.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades