In this video, we learn how to apply eyeshadow and eyeliner in Adobe Photoshop. First, load your picture in and zoom in on the eye. After you do this, you will need to click on layer one and then click on the color picker. Next, choose the color you want for the eye and paint it onto the lids using a small brush and zooming in on the eye even further. After you brush the color onto the entire eye, you can choose black for the eyeliner and use a smaller brush. Paint the liner onto the bottom and top of the eye, then when you are finished zoom out of your picture to see how it looks. When finished, save your new image and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades