In this how-to video, you will learn how to make grain textures in Photoshop. First, click add layer mask to an open image. Add a filter to this mask and by going to the texturizer option. Adjust the settings to your liking. Click okay to continue. The mask will make the texture transparent. Go to image adjustments and levels to adjust the intensity of the grain. Click okay to save the settings. Select the layer and then choose the color you want the grain to be. Make sure to lock transparent pixels. Press alt+ delete to change the color. Change the blending mode to multiply once you reveal the background image. You can rotate the image after this. Now you have a cool texture to your object.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades