This how-to video produced by Photoshop Universe gives step-by-step instructions on how to batch automate a process in Adobe Photoshop. With this tutorial you'll be able to learn to correct white balance, enhance colors, resize, and save for the web whole folders' worth of images in one go. The first step to doing this is to open up one of the images in your folder and correct the white balance, enhance the colors, resize the photo and save. The next thing you want to do is to record all of these actions while you're doing this. Once you've recorded all of your actions in Photoshop you simply save the action with a given name. Now, the next time you can select a whole batch of photos in the Automation function of Photoshop and the program will automatically perform these functions for you. Using the automation action will save you time and improve your process of automating simple tasks in Photoshop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades