This software tutorial shows you two ways to batch process image adjustments with the FocalPoint plugin for Photoshop. First, see how you can adjust one photo in FocalPoint, then copy those adjustments to all other open images. Second, learn how to use Photoshop actions and the Batch dialog to batch process in Photoshop on the image editing you are doing withing the FocalPoint plug-in. The first batch processing method works best with small numbers of photos, and the second works best when working with more than 10 images, or if it's something you want to use later when you reopen Photshop. Both methods of batch processing FocalPoint editing in Photoshop are worth learning and saving you time in the future.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades