Yanik Chauvin demonstrates how to create a batch using Photoshop and them Lightroom so you can decide which is faster and more convenient for you. In Photoshop, he first changes the color in the image, which he explains step by step the process, then saves the image as an action. He then shows you the process to batch the images so they will appear on your desktop. He also does the same thing with the image in Lightroom and shows you the process in which you would change the color and sync the image. In both programs, you can see the images being batched on the screen.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades