Are your high resolution photos taking too much space on your hard drive? Tired of getting file too large error when emailing photos? Don't worry Photoshop Samurai will help you batch resize your photos as fast as a ninja! You will need: Photoshop (Not Elements version), photos that need to be resized Go to file, then scripts and select image processor. Select the source folder (where your pictures are stored on your computer). Then select a destination location (where you would like the processed images stored). Select the file type and size of your processed pictures along with quality (scale of 1-10). Select run and Photoshop will automatically finish the rest! When the script is finished running your resized images will be in the folder you selected as the destination and your original files remain untouched.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades