Simon Plant of ProPhotoInsights.com shows how to use Photoshop to blend colors in images. He uses a photo of his son standing in front of Stonehenge to take us through each layer of the photo to alter the levels of hues, saturation, and opacity. The key to blending colors is a matter of playing with different hues and saturation levels in Photoshop to get the subject in the foreground to match the background. Follow Plant's thorough tutorial to find out how to get professional looking photos using color blending methods in Photoshop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades