This video tutorial by photoshopuniverse teaches you how to blend two images seamlessly using Photoshop. For this you need two or more images that need to be blended together. Using the move tool in Photoshop move one image over to the other image. Open the layers window and make a layer mask as shown and select the gradient tool making sure the colors are white on black and connect the two images as shown. Using the brush and the opacity at 50% reveal the parts of the image that need to be clear as demonstrated.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades