In this how to video, you will learn how make car rims bigger using Photoshop. First, open the image in the program. Choose the elliptical marquee tool and select the rim. Next, right click the selection and click layer via copy. Now you should have the cut out rim in a new layer. Drag layer 1 bigger by holding shift. Replace it and then click on the accept button. Erase the part of the rim that is on the body of the car with the eraser tool. Have layer 1 selected and merge it down. Do the same steps for the other rim. If you want to replace car rims from another car, find a car image with the rims you want in the same position as the other image. Choose the elliptical marquee tool and select the rim in the new image. Copy it and then paste it into the other image. From here, place the rim on top of the old rim and re-size it until it looks right. Merge the layer down and then repeat the process for the other rim. You now know how to change car rims and increase their sizes in Photoshop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades