Creative Ice Design describes how to change the color of a car in photoshop. The tutorial shows an easy and quick method to change the color.
* Open the image of the car in photoshop.
* Then go to the menu image/adjustments/replace color. A pop-up window click opens.
* Click on the color of the car you want to change using the eye dropper tool.
* Adjust the fuzziness to 200.
* Adjust the hue to get the desired color, then click OK.
Play with the Replace Color tool to change the color of any object in an easy way.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.