Creative Ice Design describes how to change the color of a car in photoshop. The tutorial shows an easy and quick method to change the color.
* Open the image of the car in photoshop.
* Then go to the menu image/adjustments/replace color. A pop-up window click opens.
* Click on the color of the car you want to change using the eye dropper tool.
* Adjust the fuzziness to 200.
* Adjust the hue to get the desired color, then click OK.
Play with the Replace Color tool to change the color of any object in an easy way.