In this video, we learn how to change the color of clothing in Photoshop. First, click "enhance", then "adjust color", then "saturation". Now place a magnetic lasso around the shirt color you want to change. You can now use a slider to go through all the different colors, and pick that one that you want to use in the picture. Play around with the saturation, hue, and brightness to change what the color looks like in the picture. If you want to add more contrast, it will look more real like it was the original color of the shirt in the picture. Make sure to save when you're finished and you're set!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades