In this video, we learn how to change the color of dark hair in PhotoShop. First you will want to open up PhotoShop and open up the picture you want to change, zooming in so you can see the hair up close. Next, open up the mask tool, then use the brush to color the hair. This will only highlight the hair to change the color in the future. Use different sized brushes when you need to. Once you've done this, click on the mask tool to create the selection. Now, select the marquee tool and click the right key of the mouse. Then, select inverse selects from the menu. Now you can go on to change the colors as you like! Save when you are finished and you will have a new color hair in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades