From TutVid comes a great Photoshop tutorial. Follow this short tutorial and learn how to change someone's eye color.
Find the picture of someone you want to use. This works best if the eyes are bright and visible.
First, make a new layer. Then use the ellipse select tool, and make a circle around the pupils. Using the inverse selection tool, select everything but the pupil. From there, use the paintbrush to color in the irises.
Right click the layer, and click blend, then color. Make any more touch ups that might be necessary, and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades