Changing the color of your eyes is very quick using Photoshop and this handy video. After using the selection tool of your choice to outline the eye (this video uses the pen tool) with a little bit of feathering, just change the hue of the eye. The video shows how to do this by pressing control + h, however it can also be selected by choosing the image menu, then adjustments, then hue/saturation. This great effect can be used as shown on close up eyes or on smaller eyes further away. Both ways will come out looking very natural and different.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades