In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to change the color of eyes using Adobe Photoshop. Begin by selecting the Magnetic Lasso tool and create a selection around the eye. To create a second selection without losing the first one, hold the Shift key. Now go to Image, click on Adjustments and select Hue/Saturation. Now adjust the hue and saturation of the eye to change the color. This video provides a visual demonstration for viewers to easily follow along. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy editing images to enhance them, and would like to learn how to change eye color.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades