In this video, we learn how to use PhotoShop to change hair color.. First, select the mask tool inside PhotoShop. Now, zoom in on your picture and brush the hair that you want to change the color of. Zooming in and using smaller or bigger brushes will help you be more precise. After this, zoom out and press on the mask tool to create your selection. Then, select the marquee tool and right click and choose "inverse selects". Now, click on "image", "regulations", then "tonality/saturation". Now you can change the color of the hair to any color that you choose using the color bar on the screen. Once finished, save your picture and you will have a new hair color in no time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades