In this Photoshop tutorial the instructor shows how to change the dark hair color to blond. To get this accomplished you need to use a couple of very special techniques. First use the selective adjustment layer and select the outline of the hair. Now use the selective color option and change cyan and magenta settings to about minus forty. Now changing the other yellow color to achieve saturation and black colors to achieve the effect with shadows. Now next change the colors of black so that the hair is made a little reddish in color. Next you can adjust the saturation and shadow color to achieve the blond effect. The video shows how to apply all these settings and also how to do the clean up. This video shows how to change the dark color to blond in Adobe Photoshop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades