This video shows "How to change eye color in Photoshop CS3"
First open the eye picture you want to change. Now select brush tool by
pressing "B" or select from the toolbar. Make sure there should be black & white color set in foreground & background. Now set "Quick mask mode" by pressing Q.
Now set brush size according to your size of your eye picture and hardness to zero. Now go round and round to your eye picture and color it whole but not the black thing in your eye but if you select it accidentally don't worry select white color in foreground and click that black thing in your eye it should get clear. Now get out of "Quick mask mode" by pressing Q button in your keyboard and go to "Select" menu and click "Inverse". Now see bottom of the layer window, you should see a half black/white circle, Hold down alt button and click on it and click "Black & white..." option now a new layer option pop up now click "Use previous layer...." and click ok this will pop up a new black and white option window, click "Tent" and move right and left the aero of "Hue". Now you can see the eye color is changing, set whatever you Want and click ok.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades