In this video, Jessica shows us how to change eye color using Photoshop. First, open up Photoshop on your computer. Open up your picture and zoom in on the eyes so you have a great view of it. Then add a new layer or "control +j". Where it says "normal" change that to color. Then select your paintbrush tool and make it a reasonable size for your eye. Click the color palette square and change the color to whichever one you choose. Now, paint over the eye and it will completely change the look! You can always change the color if you don't like the one you chose. Use the eraser tool if you go over the eye or make a mistake.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades