Photoshop is an amazing tool to use to edit your photos. If you would like to see what you or someone else would look like with a different hair color then Photoshop is the place to do it. Try out something realistic or add a funky color to your favorite celebrity's style.
Adobe Photoshop allows you to take colors from an image and alter them in maske mode. When working on an image and you need to change the hair color maske mode and the magic lasso tool will help just fine. This video will demonstrate how to change hair color in Adobe Photoshop CS4. It is not as hard as it looks.
You can also change the color of anything else in an image with Adobe Photoshop. The combinations are endless. Changing saturation properties, color masque levels, gradiance, and opacity you can get whatever result you desire, just include imagination.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades