In this video, we learn how to change hair color in Photoshop CS3 and CS4. First, open up your image and zoom in on the hair. From here, you will click on the selection tool with a circle to select your image. Now, make sure this is the perfect size for the entire image. Right click and make sure it's sized out right. Now, select the hair and a red marker will appear. Select the whole surface of the hair, and as you get to the short hair use a smaller circle tool, don't worry about the smallest pieces. After this, you will go to layer, new fill layer, and solid color. Click this, then a pop up will appear where you can change the mode to soft light. Now, choose the color that you would like and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades