Thanks to technology, art savvy users can visually edit pictures with the click of a button. This video tutorial demonstrates how to color hair in Adobe Photoshop CS. In Quick Mask Mode, color over the hair area with a fairly large brush. Under Filter, select the Blur category and apply a Gaussian Blur to soften the edges of the mask. Revert back to Standard mode where the mask will appear as a selection, and under Select, choose the Inverse option. Finally, adjust the hue and saturation to subtly change the appearance of the hair.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades