In this tutorial, we learn how to change image size in Photoshop CS3. First, go to your pictures folder and then open up your picture. From here, reduce the image to 50% of what it is by opening up Photoshop. Load the picture to this, then go to the edit menu of the image and zoom in and out of it to see the image larger or smaller than what you want it. You can also crop it if you want to remove something from the image. When you're finished changing the size, save this to your computer and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades