Forget to put on lipstick before a photo? Or perhaps you want to spice up an old photo of someone you love. Well their is a way, as 4YouTutorial demonstrates step by step using Photoshop CS4. First upload a photo or image into Photoshop. Next access your Photoshop layers and delete the default locked layer. After, activate the zoom tool and zoom in on the photo where the lips are located. Next choose the quick selection tool (make sure it's on plus) and drag it over her lips. This process can be pretty rough, it doesn't need to be absolutely perfect as you'll see in the finish product. So try your best to cover the lips. After the lips are covered with the quick selection tool go to "image" then "Adjustments" and then "Brightness and Contrast" then you can adjust the colors from there to your taste and enjoy the last minute, but very effective, Photoshop makeup.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades