Learn how to edit a picture to alter the color of the sky using Photoshop's selective color adjustment layer. This tool allows you to change a color in a photo. A good example of what this tool can do is to change a sunset to a sunrise in a photo. To begin with, you will need to open the selective color adjustment layer under the layer tab. Under the color menu, select the color that you want to alter. The tutorial goes over how much of each color to add or remove to get the desired effect. When you are done adjusting the colors, you simply click "OK". If you are not satisfied with the finished product, you can just go back to the layer and rearrange the colors. Follow the steps in this video tutorial to learn how to alter the color of the sky in an image using Photoshop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades