Tut Teacher shows that if you're going to edit alot of pictures, learning to change your eye color in Photoshop is helpful.Go to Photoshop and open "human eye", zoom in and it gives more room to work with. First, go to your lasso tool, hold down and click. You can click and drag or click along the outside edge. Set to 6 pixels, more or less depending on the image. Make sure you don't click on scanner..it'll make the image go crazy. Keep clicking along the edge there'll be a symbol on the circle. Go to layer human saturation. Here you can make it higher or lower. Work with the hue to get the desired color. Save it on to the desktop and compare your new eye color.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades